At A Glance: What We Do

Strategy

When does a website stop being just a website?

When it is Strategy Driven!

Strategy is the key difference between a website and a Web Experience. An online strategy merges a seemless, unified experience to all your users. INF Studios does not build websites, we build Web Expeiences that are driven by a strategic vision. This strategic vision is set to achieve the following key objectives: Engage your audience, Drive business efficiency, and Convert Sales. An INF Studios strategy-driven solution is the foundation of all aspects of our services:

- Design Services
- Flash Animation
- Web Development
- Database Development
- Hosting Services
- Merchant Services

- Branding
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Online Advertising (OLA)
- Analytics
- Social/Viral Marketing

Anyone can build you a website. Come to us When you need to see results!

Design

Design beyond Words

Design is more than pretty pictures

A Strategy-driven design is not only visually appealing or entertaining. A well-designed web experience will leave your customers with a level of satisfaction, excitement and ready to be engaged. In return, a strategically designed solution increases productivity, streamlined communication and increased sales.

Capturing a market online begins with stirring the heart, intriguing the mind. Inspiring the spirit and igniting the spark of idea creativity. Our design team takes your business innovations and adds the creative magic - the wit, artistry, vision and flair - that will captivate and compel the imagination. We turn good ideas into lasting legends.

Let INF Studios' Design Services can provide the creative flair you need through the following services:

- User Experience Analysis
- Graphics Development
- UI Design

- Logo Design/Branding
- Website Layout/Design
- Flash/Animation Development

Designed to Inspire, Compel and Engage

Development

The Right Tool for the Right Job

Development through Science and Art

The technology, architecture and hardware are more than just an after thought at INF Studios. We believe that the underlying technologies that are used to build and house your web experience must be built with the future in mind. We build scalable solutions using the latest tools and techniques. Each solution that INF Studios produces is built with the overall strategy in mind. We make sure your site is accesssible, scalable, durable and safe.

INF Studios believes that web and internet technology drive your business. Our solutions are built to meet your business needs and objectives. INF Studios' experienced team of technical experts can produce the web experience and presence that can create opportunities, streamline operations, win business and give your company an edge over your competition.

Let INF Studios' Development Services provide the technical edge you need through the following services:

- Code Development
- Architecture Design
- Database Development
- Flash Development

- Content Management
- Testing/QA
- Hardware/Network Planning
- Analytics Implementation

Cutting Edge Technology for Today, Tomorrow and the Future

Promote

Say It Loud

What Good is an Award-Winning Web Presence if Noone can Find It?

As any successful business owner will tell you, the key to success is to drive traffic. If this is true, then why do so many website owners treat marketing as an afterthought?

Mobile devices, Internet marketing, social media, viral web advertising, Search engine marketing...you've heard the terms before! The battle to win customer loyalty is now a campaign waged on many fronts. Competition is fierce. The channels, methods and technology are in constant flux. The businesses with the best marketing partners will dominate the market share. No matter the size of your business, can you really afford to be left behind?

INF Studios, believes that great marketing shouldn't break the bank. INF Studios has marketing and promotional products to drive sales and increase your bottom-line. Afterall, isn't the point of marketing to increase your revenue stream beyond the cost of acquiring the revenue stream?

Let INF Studios' Promotion Services can provide the marketing muscle you need through the following services:

- SEO/SEM
- Link Building
- Email/Newsletter Marketing
- Online Advertising (OLA)

- Content Strategy
- Social/Viral Media Marketing
- PPC Campaign Management
- Competitive Analysis

Results-Driven Marketing that Drive Sales

Sustain

Constant Motion

Great Websites are Never Done

Think about the websites that you use most. The sites that compel you to keep revisiting. These websites have one thing in common. They are constantly changing. Everytime you visit, there is something new for you to see or experience.

INF Studios understands the importance of change on a web experience. We understand that maintenance is more than just verifying that the site is avaialble. For this reason, we have developed some maintenance and content management services that are ideal for your business. We have site management services that range from self-service maintenance to fully-managed maintenance services that are completely hands-off.

Let INF Studios' Sustain Services can provide the reliable maintenance the you need through the following services:

- User Experience Analysis
- Analytics
- Business Automation

- Site Maintenance
- Technical Support
- Content Management

A Stagnant Website is a Dead Website

Articles and Updates

07.07.2013

Attention: Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs! You finally have a dedicated Advocate!

Small Business OwnerAccording to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), over 50% of small businesses fail in the first year and 95% fail within the first five years. According to these figures, it is obvious that the odds are stacked against you. So, it begs the question, "What can I do to increase the odds that my business will fall into that 5% of successful businesses?" There is no easy answer to this question, but there is one thing that all successful businesses have in common. None of them did it on their own! They all rely on other companies and professionals to help them keep their business running. This allows the company to concentrate their efforts on the things that they do best...their primary business!

INF Studios realizes the tremendous challenge that it is for a new company to compete with the larger, more established companies. We believe that in order to be successful, a business has to put all it's resources and efforts into whatever it is that they do best. For example, if you are the owner of a company that makes widgets, wouldn't you want to concentrate all your efforts on making the best widgets you can? It only makes sense to search for other companies or professionals to take care of all the other duties (payroll services, marketing services, web site management services, etc.) that help your company run smoothly and allow you to concentrate your efforts on what you do best, making widgets.

INF Studios is dedicated to developing technology solutions that are specifically tailored toward helping the small businesses and entrepreneurs. We do this by leveraging many of the same technology services and solutions that the larger companies rely on. We have achieved this by implementinglow-cost technologies, offering affordable payment options, and incorporating streamlined processes for the same services that the big companies utilize without sacrificing quality.


Have an Idea? Let's Hear It!

Consultations and Quotes are always free.

There is never any obligation, or pressure to buy. We are not "YES-Men". We will only suggest a solution if we believe that it is the right solution for your company.


Need to Take Payments?

We offer Merchant Accounts at Competitive Rates.

We offer online merchant solutions to all types of businesses. We work with a wide number of domestic and foriegn banking institutions in order to provide you with the most competitive rates regardless of the risk or volume of your business.


Can your Customers Find You?

What good is a great website if noone can find it?

Don't let your website suffer from an identity crisis. Let our Marketing Services put together an SEO and online marketing plan for you.

Contact Us

Consultations are Always FREE!

Email: sales (at) infstudios (dot) com

Phone: 248.918.0088